THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

valentines day??whats that??

damn! i hate myself!!! i dont know if what i did was right but i think thats the best thing to do. i need to change myself for you. for our relationship to last.. its the worst valentines day of my life. i love!!! please wait for me??? please?? i love you so much!!


I DONT KNOW
by emotionsatrest


I don’t know if what I did I right
I left you alone in the middle of the fight
I hope you understand the reason why
I have to say goodbye and leave you cry

You said we can fix things up
You are always there to cheer me up
You always try to understand me
That’s why you mean the world to me

I have to go, leave your for now and search myself
Gather some strength to find the old me in the shelf
Im doing this for our love to last
And if I can, I’ll search my self very fast

I promise you I will return
To heal your heart which I torn
And if that time comes, and you have another love
I would patiently wait, and wait, cause you are my drug.


0 comments: